Award-winning TiMi Studio Group seeks a Senior Gameplay Animator who is eager to create a new AAA multi-platform game for gaming communities around the world.
We are a new team within TiMi that is ambitiously looking to make massive, open-world games for gamers to play for years to come. We are passionate about creating new, compelling worlds to play in and explore. Are you someone who is engaged with building new worlds, understands what captivates players, and cares deeply about gaming as a medium? Are you ready to channel your passion and energy into creating expansive open-world games for global audiences? Then, come join us in our ambitious endeavor.
- Share a passion to innovate, especially in the design and development of open-world games
- Work with the team to develop and manage an animation vision and production plan capable of delivering upon the promise of the game
- Keep up to date with the bleeding edge of animation trends within video game development and evangelize ideas that will innovate both the player experience and the creative development of the product
- Produce, maintain and optimize the Gameplay Animations graphs (NPCs, 3Cs, Combat, …)
- Working with Animation Director, Lead Character Artist, and Lead Technical Artist to design, implement, and communicate best practices to the entire art production team
- Working with Game Designers and Gameplay Programmers to prototype and build various gameplay systems (3C, Combat, NPC, …)
- Support and improve the integration of animation assets into the game engine
- Mentoring team members in animation best practices
- Proactively identify opportunities and risks to improve the work of the team, the quality of the project, and studio knowledge as a whole
- Have a cross-platform mindset upfront and ensure that the animation of the game can support an experience that can work seamlessly on different systems and form factors
- Ensure that the animation direction of the game starts with a live product foundation, capable of regular updates and malleable to key changes if necessary
- A portfolio of visionary, inspiring, industry-leading animation that demonstrates your direction and capacity to execute on it within a game
- At least 8 years of professional AAA game development experience
- At least one AAA action title shipped
- At least one product shipped during the current generation of games (PS4/XBOX ONE)
- Excellent teamwork skills. Able to communicate effectively verbally and visually. Positive attitude and a desire to bring new ideas to the team.
- Proven ability to define and manage the animation direction and roadmap for large-scale projects
- A team player who knows how to get the best out of everyone on the project and not just within the art
- Proficient with standard industry tools like Unreal Engine, 3ds Max, Maya, MotionBuilder
- Strong knowledge in animation, artistic eye.
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Please attach/link a demo reel of your work
What is in it for you?
Create AAA multi-platform games with ample resources and support: Bring incredible game ideas to players around the world with the support of one of the most successful studios in the world. TiMi has developed some of the most popular games worldwide and is looking for talented individuals to join it in making another major hit.
Develop for global audiences and make an impression on the entire industry: Join TiMi in making games as part of an ambitious, talented, and seasoned team.
Create new worlds for players to explore, experience, and enjoy: Join a team that cares about innovation and wants to delight players with new creative game design for open-world experiences. Help create the next great game world for players to immerse in for decades to come.