Award-winning TiMi Studio Group seeks a Lead Architect who is an exceptional programmer and can help us build a new AAA multi-platform game for gaming communities around the world.
We are a new team within TiMi who is ambitiously looking to make massive, open world games for gamers to play for years to come. We are passionate about creating new, compelling worlds to play in and explore. Are you someone who is engaged with building new worlds, understands what captivates players, and cares deeply about gaming as a medium? Are you ready to channel your passion and energy into creating expansive open world games for global audiences? Then, come join us in our ambitious endeavor.
- Share a passion to innovate, especially in the design and development of open world games
- Help build and maintain the engine technology that powers our game
- Work collaboratively with content teams on building and maintaining pipelines
- Participate in the development of roadmaps and strategies for hardware and software platforms
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code that adheres to a well-documented coding standard
- Maintain strong relationships between the different disciplines
- Developing solutions to unlock maximum system capacity and performance
- Actively contribute to the growth of a new start up studio. Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment
- At least eight years of professional AAA game development experience
- At least two projects shipped in a leadership position
- At least two AAA action titles shipped, one during the current generation of video games (PS4/XBOX ONE)
- Working knowledge of how to integrate common content types into games
- Practical experience in designing and delivering architectural solutions
- Proficiency with C, C++
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Ability to quickly prototype and iterate in collaboration with others
- Self-directed, taking initiative to drive progress
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience with modern game engines
- Experience developing and sustaining live games and services
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience developing for console and mobile platforms
What is in it for you?
Create AAA multi-platform games with ample resources and support: Bring incredible game ideas to players around the world with the support of one of the most successful studios in the world. TiMi has developed some of the most popular games worldwide and is looking for talented individuals to join it in making another major hit.
Develop for global audiences and make an impression on the entire industry: Join TiMi in making games as part of an ambitious, talented, and seasoned team.
Create new worlds for players to explore, experience and enjoy: Join a team who cares about innovation and wants to delight players with new creative game design for open world experiences. Help create the next great game world for players to immerse in for decades to come.