About The Job
Trovo is an interactive live streaming platform — share your own gaming experiences and join an amazing community created especially for gamers, creators and do-ers!
The Trovo 500 Partnerships Program engages thousands of content creators, who are the main driving force of the development of the Trovo creator economy. The Trovo Operations team works closely with these creators to ensure they have a great experience and achieve success on the platform.
The Trovo Operations team works with Trovo creators and organizations, empowering them to grow via reach, watch time, and develop their audience by providing innovative recommendations, practices, solutions, and various other resources needed. The Trovo 500 Program consists of a growing number of content partners of all levels.
As a Creator Partnerships Manager on the Trovo Operations team, you'll help our Trovo creators and organizations to build, grow, and expand their presence on Trovo, while assisting their development into the next generation of Trovo stars. Also you will work closely with cross-functional teams to nurture and grow these creators.
Trovo has become an active and vibrant community for more than 300,000 creators across the globe. As a team, Trovo sets out to be the very best platform for all creators, empowering community members with better discoverability and equal opportunities to grow.
- Identify, outreach and onboard content creators onto Trovo.
- Manage and help grow a portfolio of high potential Trovo creators for your market.
- Manage a portfolio of creators towards strategic goals, including maximizing watch hours, engagement, viewer growth, community interaction.
- Work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional partners to develop and implement creative ways to improve client relationships, content discoverability, and drive strategic growth.
- Measure and analyze overall creator performance. Streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
- Project manage initiatives to grow emerging creators, including workshops, events, and other scalable initiatives.
- Manage working relationships with organizations and agencies to amplify reach to streamers
- Plan and execute online/offline events, including tournaments, meet-ups, streamathons, fan contests, etc.
- Experience in an external-facing customer interaction role with customer support, sales, and/or partnership development.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Experience in the livestreaming, gaming, video, media, and/or entertainment industry.
- Experience as a Trovo creator, with a passion for finding, developing, and managing Trovo creators.
- Solid Problem-solving skills and a track record of proactively improving processes.
- Excellent communication, presentation planning, and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to interact at all levels of an organization, cross-functionally as well as cross-cultural.
- Ability to speak and write in other languages.
- University degree