Award-winning TiMi Studio Group seeks a Technical Art Director who is ready to lead and help create a new AAA multi-platform game for gaming communities around the world.
We are a new team within TiMi who is ambitiously looking to make massive, open world games for gamers to play for years to come. We are passionate about creating new, compelling worlds to play in and explore. Are you someone who is engaged with building new worlds, understands what captivates players, and cares deeply about gaming as a medium? Are you ready to channel your passion and energy into creating expansive open world games for global audiences? Then, come join us in our ambitious endeavor.
- Share a passion to innovate, especially in the design and development of open world games
- Work with other core team members to develop the overall vision and determine technical feasibility
- Set up processes and push for tools to evaluate and maintain game performance and Budgets
- Identify and analyze risks (engine, data, features, etc.)
- Create game content art that works within technical constraints and can be used as a benchmark for other art disciplines
- Take an active role in the evolution of the game, working with all disciplines to understand the vision and design for the game and using that experience to inform decisions
- Assess existing tools and occasionally design custom ones to support art pipelines and workflows, and sustain the vision
- Work with his team on generating visual and technical targets. Work closely with Graphics and Engine Engineers to ensure that the technology is serving Art requirements
- At least eight years of professional AAA game development experience
- At least two AAA open world titles shipped, one during the current generation of video games (PS4/XBOX ONE)
- Strong technical proficiency in understanding proprietary tools and technology
- A portfolio of visionary and inspiring work, you can show and talk about your ideas to the team
- The ability to quickly deliver and iterate on solutions to complex challenges
- Take critical feedback and have strong positive and proactive communication between departments
- A team player who knows how to get the best out of everyone on the project and not just within engineering
- Experience developing in and extending Unreal Engine 4 a plus
What is in it for you?
Create AAA multi-platform games with ample resources and support: Bring incredible game ideas to players around the world with the support of one of the most successful studios in the world. TiMi has developed some of the most popular games worldwide and is looking for talented individuals to join it in making another major hit.
Develop for global audiences and make an impression on the entire industry: Join TiMi in making games as part of an ambitious, talented, and seasoned team.
Create new worlds for players to explore, experience and enjoy: Join a team who cares about innovation and wants to delight players with new creative game design for open world experiences. Help create the next great game world for players to immerse in for decades to come.