In the era of technology disruptions sheerly changing how the world works, digitalization transforms the way of working, how we social with others and on many other facets, casting a meaningful impact positively to all. Tencent as an internet company, we use technology enriches the lives of internet users, and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises, at Tencent, we adhere to the mission we believe, embed it into our day to day work - “Value for Users, Tech for Good”.
At Tencent, we continue to significant grow our business, eyes on the global expansion of our footprint, along with the belief of Employees are Tencent’s most valuable assets in mind, we are committed to build your skills, grow your career, to enjoy the sterling experience, provide opportunities to build your own legend in the digital world and society.
We are looking for a Senior/Talent Acquisition Partner to lead all of the hiring effort for our Interactive Entertainment Group/Tencent Games across EMEA.
Talent Acquisition Partners are responsible for full cycle recruiting experience for all, creating hiring strategy, and execution, as the major focal point for our candidates and hiring managers for the entire hiring journey, manoeuvring innovative approaches to engage, attract, search, assess, offer and land on hiring success.
What you will do in day to day life -
- Manage full cycle recruiting for assigned business group.
- Craft fun and engaging talent attraction strategy along with employer branding teams to capture the perspective talents in the marketplace.
- Leveraging social recruiting tools, medias, internal referral network, search partners to source potential external candidates.
- Utilize our strong internal career/hiring platform to help your colleague to find their next job at Tencent to groom meaningful career.
- Wield our comprehensive interview and assessment tool to match the right talents into their dream jobs.
- Construct a full talent market insight repository to advise business leaders on hiring strategy and the role they play.
- Employ strong data backed insight to exert influence on hiring decision to shape business performance.
What you will bring into the team -
- At least 6 years’ experience in a Talent Acquisition partner role.
- Good business acumen with exceptional partner skills to pose as a true business partner, skilled in coaching and influencing stakeholder effectively in a consultative manner.
- Collaborate/interact with HR partners to function as an essential part of the One HR team as TA SME.
- Dare to take calculated risks to poach unprecedented challenges
- Firm believer in “every challenge has a solution”, always keen to try new ways of working;
- Experienced in using data to influence and identify opportunities behind the metrics.
- A nimble, resilient, persistent, adaptive and agile who she/he is efficient to build trusted relationships with stakeholders.
What we offer :
Employees are the most valuable assets at Tencent, we customize and cater the best-in-class experience from the moment you apply, throughout your entire employee journey.
- A fun and exciting career opportunity.
- A strong and solid company committed to the grow of its employees.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Comprehensive benefits plan.