-Analyze local market and identify new partnership opportunities of key partners in the U.S. in areas including mobile gaming, cloud, healthcare, payment, etc.
-Build and maintain relationships with the major U.S. partners and mobile game developers in the gaming space.
-Work hand in hand with our internal product/operations l teams to coordinate go to market gaming launch, and manage and execute on those plans with our partners.
- Prepare and present proposals to both internal management teams as well as external partners.
- Develop market research, main competitor analysis report to better support management decision-making.
-Travel, as necessary, to both US and international locations, as a representative of Tencent Games.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
-Bachelor degree or above.
- 3 years business development working experience or gaming related field.
- Passionate, committed, self-starter with high level of initiative, energy, ownership, and urgency, with a sincerely willingness to learn from global team members at all levels.
- Team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills. Comfortable with handling ambiguity and collaborating across different functional teams and departments.
- Proficient in spoken and written English; fluency in Mandarin