-Analyze local market and identify new partnership opportunities of key partners in the U.S. in areas including mobile gaming, cloud, healthcare, payment, etc.
-Build and maintain relationships with the major U.S. partners and mobile game developers in the gaming space.
-Work hand in hand with our internal product/operations l teams to coordinate go to market gaming launch, and manage and execute on those plans with our partners.
- Prepare and present proposals to both internal management teams as well as external partners.
- Develop market research, main competitor analysis report to better support management decision-making.
-Travel, as necessary, to both US and international locations, as a representative of Tencent Games.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
-Bachelor degree or above.
- 3 years business development working experience or gaming related field.
- Passionate, committed, self-starter with high level of initiative, energy, ownership, and urgency, with a sincerely willingness to learn from global team members at all levels.
- Team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills. Comfortable with handling ambiguity and collaborating across different functional teams and departments.
- Proficient in spoken and written English; fluency in Mandarin
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Tencent:
Diversity, equity and inclusion are important, interdependent components of our workplace. As an equal opportunity employer, we firmly believe that diverse voices fuel our innovation and allow us to better serve our users and the community. We foster an environment where every employee of Tencent feels supported and inspired to achieve individual and common goals.