- Work on diversified cloud Platforms consisting of Databases and CICD, Logging, and monitoring tools to provide stable, and reliable DevOps service to Tencent’s oversea game studios.
- Everything as a code – automate manual processes and aim to eliminate them.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to critical service operations.
- Be involved in the design and subsequent implementation of software and service infrastructure.
- Mentor other engineers define our technical culture and help build a fast-growing team.
- Preferably a degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies from vendors such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform.
- 2-7 years of relevant experience with managing IT infrastructure with focus on the Unix platforms.
- Possess a solid understanding of the Linux or FreeBSD/OpenBSD family of Operating Systems and their underlying components.
- Possess analytical skills, mental resilience and the ability to think systematically under stressful conditions.
- Highly accountable and takes ownership. Outstanding work ethic, high-integrity, team player, and a lifelong learner.
- Experience in one or more of: C, C++, Java, Perl, Python, Go, or scripting experience in Shell.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and work effectively across the organization.
- Develop and deliver, documentation and training materials. Perform training about database design modelling as well as operational best practices across the company.
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin
Nice to Have:
- Multi Cloud orchestration – Terraform, Kubernetes.
- Configuration management tool experiences such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt Stack.
- Experience with continuous integration and/or continuous deployment.
- Experience with hardening systems and knowledge in information security.
- Contributes to open source project Experience with performance analysis and debugging tools.