We are looking UI Artist/Designers that can reinforce our UI-Team. There is plenty for you to do! We are making a very exciting new game, and are looking for people to help us make the best game possible!
So, want to embark on our journey and strengthen our great UI-Team? Do you fit the description below? If so, you should definitely apply to us !
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, UI/UX department, game design and engineering to define, design and implement fun and innovative solutions;
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
- Determine problem spaces and lead design solutions rooted in player data (quantitative and qualitative);Mock-up UI wireframes, collaborating effectively with game design and art, to visually represent game design intentions with a quality visual aesthetic;
- Expert knowledge with understanding of usability design principals.
- At least 5+ years industry AAA experience.
- Solid technical understanding and appreciation for best practice to create flexible and scalable UI.
- Knowledge of implementation and basic logic with a game engine, e.g. visual scripting.
- Experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers etc is also considered a merit.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Familiarity with video game product development including workflow, tools, and graphic design.
- Having a communcative approach to your work and a collaborative mindset.
- Have a genuine knowledge and know-how in design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision or After Effects.
- Eager to explore new tools and develop your knowledge in the field.