1. Responsible for the management of game-publishing in Philippines, including game
publishing events, platform construction and team management.
2. Responsible for the development of related businesses, including product introduction,
market promotion, operation, business cooperation, etc.
3. Establish and optimize the local publishing team to form the core competitiveness of
regional publishing business, and work as the business owner to lead the business direction
and team upgrade.
4. Lead the team to do market research and competitive product analysis, to understand the
process and logic of project development and operation, and to keenly detect the changes
and correlations of factors, like game development, social culture, flow market, user
preferences, and integrate them into the business development.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above, fluent in Tagalog as a working language, and proficient in
Chinese is preferred.
2. More than 7 years of relevant work experience with deep insight of the local market, and
work experience, industry resources and management experience of overseas game company
3. Demonstrated abilities of learning, communicating, coordinating, resource integrating and
project management, and experience in multinational team management is preferred.
4. Experience in projects related to organizational effectiveness evaluation and diagnosis,
organization design, organizational change, and group company management is preferred.
5. Overseas study or work experience is preferred, especially in the Southeast Asian market.