Are you eager to build a team from scratch and create a global impact? We are seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior Gameplay Engineer to join our new AAA team, Uncapped Games in LA. The ideal candidate will help innovate an all-new and original IP to revolutionize a genre for players around the world. Meet the team here!
- Freedom to dip your toes into other disciplines and influence others beyond the boundaries of your role.
- Flexible remote work options depending on project needs
- Highly creative and collaborative start-up culture
- Competitive pay and benefits
What you’ll get to do:
- Support and maintain a culture of fast iteration and practical problem-solving.
- Participate in playtests and offer feedback.
- Partner closely with designers to implement systems for gameplay.
- Optimize gameplay code for speed and memory usage.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for playing and making games.
- High sense of integrity, openness to give others insightful feedback, and respect for fellow teammates.
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming.
- Good math skills in linear algebra and geometry.
- Experiences in some of these areas: pathfinding, game AI, actor control, and/or animation control.
- Record of shipping at least one AAA game on PC or console from inception to finish.
- Experience working with Unity3D or Unreal.
- A degree related to engineering or science.
- Experience with isometric game projects.