Duties and Responsibilities
As a Gaming Analyst, you need to
- Based on various dimensions including game graphics, themes, gameplay, user-interactions, market size, and competitor analysis, etc., provide evaluations of games and developers behind them in a global scope
- Through market monitor and on-site visits, research and analyze information about local games and relevant development teams. Deliver supportive opinions regarding international expansion strategies for selected products and teams.
- Conduct researches about the local and foreign gaming market. Discover and provide relevant market insights on potential opportunities and promote project implementation.
As a high performer, you are expected to have
- Enthusiasm for the Gaming industry is a must, and you would also like to work as a Gaming Analyst for a long time.
- Be familiar with the history, get to know the present, and pay attention to future trends in the Tech industry.
- As an expert in gaming, you should know all kinds of games and be able to evaluate them from the market and product perspectives respectively.
- A suitable candidate also needs to be proactive, self-driven, cooperative, and can work under pressure. He or She is willing to challenge him or herself and has a high aptitude for communications and teamwork.
- Experience in R&D, operation, project management, and media in the Gaming industry or analytical positions in related markets is preferred.
- Native Korean speaker and can use Mandarin as a working language.
- Undergraduate degree and above with 2-5 years working experience.
*please send the resume in Korean or Chinese