Tencent is an Internet-based platform company founded in Shenzhen, China, in 1998. We use technology to enrich the lives of Internet users and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises. Our mission is "Value for Users, Tech for Good". We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Proactivity, Collaboration, and Creativity.
- Collaborate and build strong partnerships with business leader to develop short-term and long-term talent acquisition plan and solutions.
- Own full-cycle recruitment process which encompasses sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates for various roles.
- Build a strong network of high-potential candidates through research and relationships with internal and external partners.
- Act as a bridge between HQ and Europe office in terms of best practice in the market.
- Develop local recruitment resources such as headhunter, media, event etc. Evaluate and monitor the effectiveness of all recruiting efforts
- At least 6 years of international corporate recruitment experience required, ideally in gaming/internet/high technology industry.
- Speak the language of the business you support, have in-dept know how of European talent pool and innovative way of attracting talents.
- Excellent language skills in Mandarin and English, able to build up a trustworthy relationship with business teams.
- Natural curiosity in international business and organizational dynamics and how to this relates to the talent space.
- A proven track record of effective sourcing strategies and partnering with all levels of management
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment using proven time management skills and working with a strong sense of urgency
- Able to work independently as well as support others in a team.
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- A safe and supportive organizational climate to continue to grow and hone your craft
- Basic benefits including paid annual leaves and long-service holiday award, flexible work arrangements, competitive commercial insurance and pension plan
- Featured benefits such as annual trips, gym membership, working lunch, Family Day, and other cultural events and festival gifts
Tencent EU is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.