Tencent is an Internet-based platform company founded in Shenzhen, China, in 1998. We use technology to enrich the lives of Internet users and assist the digital upgrade of enterprises. Our mission is "Value for Users, Tech for Good". We embrace a culture of teamwork & creativity and are driven by our values - Integrity, Proactivity, Collaboration, and Creativity.
We are growing our office in Amsterdam, Netherlands, and looking for top talent to propel us forward. Combining the results-oriented nature of a startup with the resources of a profitable and leading Internet company, Tencent EU offers a unique opportunity for aspiring individuals to thrive.
About Tencent Games
Tencent Games was launched in 2003 and has since grown into a leading global platform for game development, publishing and operations. We are dedicated to providing high-quality interactive entertainment experiences to players and currently offer more than 140 games, including PUBG MOBILE, Call of Duty Mobile and League of Legends, to hundreds of millions of players across over 200 countries and regions.
We are committed to exploring the full potential of games, leveraging the rich IP resources within Tencent that span across literature, anime, film, and television. In addition, we actively collaborate with game developers and publishers to create high-quality interactive entertainment experiences.
-Develop and execute a short, medium and long-term plan for Tencent Games in EU.
-Analyze local market and identify new partnership opportunities of key partners in EU.
-Build and maintain relationships with the major business partners and platforms in the gaming space.
-Expand business and marketing cooperation of Tencent Games in EU region.
- Develop market research, main competitor analysis report to better support management decision-making.
-Travel, as necessary, to international locations, as a representative of Tencent Games.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 5 years experience in BD, marketing of gaming companies, top mobile gaming companies is a big plus.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to conceptualize broadly across various solutions, yet enjoys operating at hands-on level.
- Passionate, committed, self-starter with high level of initiative, energy, ownership, and urgency, with a sincerely willingness to learn from global team members at all levels.
- Strong influencing skills and ability to communicate effectively with different internal departments..
- Fluency in English required with fluency in Mandarin a plus.
- A diverse and inclusive work environment where you can connect with colleagues from around the world
- A safe and supportive organizational climate to continue to grow and hone your craft
- Basic benefits including paid annual leaves and long-service holiday award, flexible work arrangements, competitive commercial insurance and pension plan
- Featured benefits such as annual trips, gym membership, working lunch, Family Day, and other cultural events and festival gifts
Tencent EU is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.