1. Deep understanding of the business scenarios of KA customers, combined with the characteristics of Tencent Cloud products to help KA customers solve technical problems on the cloud, and assist KA customers in expansion,adjustment and optimization of business structure
2. Communicate closely with KA customers through IM/telephone/remote-access/visit,gain insights into customers pain points and product tool improvements, andcontinuously improve customers satisfaction and product experience
3. Provide proactive services to help customers anticipate and avoid problems, quickly locate and deal with customers problems and faults about network/load-balancing/server/storage/database
1. At least 5 years of Internet/Cloud platform DevOps relevant experience,bachelor degree or above, familiar with cloud computing technology and products
2. Expert in Linux system management and TCP/IP protocol, Expert in using relevant tools for troubleshooting analysis and performance tuning
3. Expert in the technical principles and common solutions of DNS/LB/CDN/DB/security attack and defense/disaster tolerance architecture/high concurrency tuning
4. Experience in audio&video/SDK R&D/DevOps/big data/AI/TCE/Docker is preferred
5. Good communication, presentation and logical thinking skills, good sense of service and collaboration, strong sense of responsibility, and strong ability to resist pressure. Preferred--certifications of Tencent cloud or equivalent.
6. Fluency in English and Chinese, both speaking and writing.