Award-winning TiMi Studio Group seeks a Lead Producer who can help us build the next blockbuster game for gaming communities around the world.
We are a new, yet to be named team within TiMi looking for someone who wants to make fun games to be played and enjoyed for years to come. We are passionate about players and about listening to their feedback to create new, compelling experiences. Are you someone who is engaged with players, understands what keeps them captivated, and cares deeply about gaming as a medium? Are you ready to channel your passion and energy into creating long-lasting fun games for global audiences? Then, come join us in our ambitious endeavor to create extraordinary games.
You are passionate about empowering creative teams and understand the iterative nature of the creative process. You believe in great processes that serve the outcomes we seek. You value and invest in people and culture. You are pragmatic, empathetic, always look for solutions first. You have worked as a producer, project manager, or equivalent for 10+ years and have 5+ years of experience in AAA game development with multiple shipped titles. You have managed internal and external teams, always know the status of your project, and can visualize it for any audience. You are comfortable working across all levels of complex organizations and are great at finding consensus. You are a force multiplier for the team.
You will manage project and resource planning, balance scope and capacity, evaluate and track progress, risks, and mitigations. You will manage multiple distributed teams, collaborate to evolve and implement processes, and will mentor the production team. You will create the conditions for the team’s success and will be instrumental in enabling a group of talented developers to create an extraordinary game.
You have experience with:
- Planning and execution for all development stages of a game
- Project management frameworks such as Agile and Waterfall
- Methodologies that emphasize and rely on team empowerment
- Mastery of Jira and tools that aid modern project management techniques
- Scope and capacity management across internal and external teams
- Tracking and communicating project status, risks, mitigation plans
- Scenario planning and analysis to inform decision-making
- Leading cross-discipline teams to achieve desired outcomes
- Creating and maintaining an environment that encourages creativity and collaboration
- Building high-functioning relationships with external partners
- Experience shipping and managing live operations for video games is a plus
What is in it for you?
Create blockbuster games with ample resources and support: Bring incredible game ideas to players around the world with the support of one of the most successful studios in the world. TiMi has developed some of the most popular games worldwide and is looking for talented individuals to join it in making another major hit.
Develop for global audiences and make an impression on the entire industry: Join TiMi in making games as part of an ambitious, talented, and seasoned team.
Support passionate communities at a global scale: Join a team that cares about players and wants to reward their passion through openness, risk-taking, and novel game design. Help create the next great community of players that connect across borders, backgrounds, and cultures.