· Leading deal origination and execution including sourcing, valuation, and negotiation of investment projects across major European countries;
· Clearly present investment opportunities to leadership teams, identify and discuss key drivers of value, and conduct necessary research to verify hypotheses;
· Leading research into potential new areas of investment, and formulating new strategies for investment areas, including market sizing, surveys, interviews, and extensive data analysis;
· Partner with deal teams, leaders and Business Groups to formulate investment strategies and post-deal management strategies; including working with cross functional teams to manage deal processes, finance monitoring, business analysis, business cooperation, valuation adjustments, supporting Board meetings, and handling related documentation;
· Maintain a strong network of quality relationship across wide ecosystem of founders, investors, colleagues and other stakeholders；
Comfortable handling a large volume of work, with a positive attitude, in a matrixed organization.
· High level of integrity, curiosity, dedication and motivation;
· Bachelor/Master’s degree;
· Over 8 years working experience in Private Equity, Venture Capital, Hedge Fund, Banking (IBD, M&A, Corporate Finance), other buy side investing organizations, or in a corporate development role at strategic investor;
· Deep familiarity with consumer internet, digital content, gaming, fintech, enterprise software, health care, and/or other vertical investment areas;
· Strong leadership, excellent problem-solving skills and results oriented;
· Hard working, down-to-earth, mature and team-oriented;
· Strong analytical, communication and negotiation skills；
· Financial modeling skills.