• Provide privacy tech specialist legal advice and subject matter resources required to support the business, especially in the games industry.
• Advise on compliance across all aspects of global privacy laws and regulations, including data protection, data security and data breach rules.
• Develop and implement program to facilitate compliance with international data privacy and personal information collection rules, regulations and standards, including the GDPR, CCPA and PDPO/ PDPA
• Manage outside counsel for all privacy law projects
• Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and commercial documentations.
• Keep the business teams abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company.
• Qualified lawyer with at least 4 years PQE
• Experience in working on privacy matters at an international law firm is preferred
• CIPP/E and CIPP/US certifications are preferred but not mandatory
• Experience in dealing with issues relating to international businesses
• Must have strong data privacy experience
• Interest in the internet and gaming space
• Team player and can handle projects independently
• Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
• Proactive approach and able to handle matters independently
• Sound interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin)