Team Kaiju seeks a talented Senior/Principal Software Engineer who can help us build the next blockbuster game for gaming communities around the world.
We are looking for an engineer who wants to make fun games to be played and enjoyed for years to come. The team is passionate about players and listening to their feedback to create new, compelling experiences. Are you someone who is engaged with players, understands what keeps them engaged and cares deeply about gaming as a medium? Are you ready to channel your passion and energy into creating long-lasting fun games for global audiences? Then, come join us on our ambitious endeavor to create extraordinary games.
- Drive vision and direction of our rendering technology
- Work collaboratively with art teams to help realize the rendering style and overall vision of the game
- Develop a set of good practices and guidelines for performance to guide content creators
- Research and propose improvements to rendering techniques and art pipelines
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code that adheres to a well-documented coding standard
- Develop and maintain new and existing tools
- Lead by example, including demonstrating a willingness to give and receive feedback, collaborate with others to share techniques, ideas, and contribute to a positive working environment.
- Proficiency with C, C++
- Excellent 3D math skills
- Strong knowledge of standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, etc.)
- Knowledge of shader programming languages
- Experience with modern rendering techniques and game engine technologies
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Ability to quickly prototype and iterate in collaboration with others
- Self-directed, taking initiative to drive progress
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Experience developing and sustaining live games and services
- Rendering experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience developing for console and mobile platform
What is in it for you?
Create blockbuster games with ample resources and support: Bring incredible game ideas to players around the world with the support of one of the most successful studios in the world. We are backed by TiMi Studio Group, who has developed some of the most popular games worldwide.
Develop for global audiences and make an impression on the entire industry: Join Team Kaiju in making games as part of an ambitious, talented, and seasoned team.
Support passionate communities at a global scale: Join a team that cares about players and wants to reward their passion through openness, risk-taking, and novel game design. Help create the next great community of players that connect across borders, backgrounds, and cultures.