The Interactive Entertainment Group (IEG) at Tencent is responsible for the R&D, operation, and development of the company's interactive entertainment business including games and eSports. Through online gaming, live broadcasts, and offline eSports, IEG assists the company in leading the global interactive entertainment market to create better interactive entertainment content experiences for users.
- Planning, developing and delivering production database platforms on the cloud.
- Providing production databases on the cloud 24X7 while running technical support and services.
- Troubleshooting and resolving databases issues.
- Performance tuning and optimization for databases on the cloud.
- Implementing cloud databases
- Working with the Tencent Research & Development stakeholders to keep the database patching and version updated.
Qualifications and Skills：
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, information systems, or a related field.
- Knowledge of database theory and database system architecture.
- Strong in one or more coding languages, such as PHP, Shell, Python, Java etc.
- Knowledge of cloud computing.
- High interest in database technology.
- Interest in solving RDMS and NoSQL problems in DBaaS environments.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB on cloud will be a plus.
- Experience in application development base on databases will be plus.