Responsible for supporting the company and its business groups on technology and operational platforms, as well as the construction and operation of R&D management and data centers, the Technology Engineering Group (TEG) provides users with a full range of customer services. As the operator of the largest networking, devices, and data center in Asia, TEG also leads the Tencent Technology Committee in strengthening infrastructure R&D through internal and distributed open source collaboration, constructing new platforms and supporting business innovation.
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of big data cluster (Hadoop Hbase Hive Yarn Spark, etc.);
- Responsible for cluster performance optimization, expansion and contraction;
- Responsible for cluster monitoring and alarm, fault handling, data backup, user problem handling, etc.;
- This role will start in 2020 or 2021, depending on the candidate’s graduation timeline
- Proficient in any language in Python Shell Java, familiar with Linux development environment and corresponding configuration, management and optimization;
- Familiar with TCP/IP, HTTP and other protocols, and have good knowledge of network, security, database, computer architecture