The Interactive Entertainment Group (IEG) at Tencent is responsible for the R&D, operation, and development of the company's interactive entertainment business including games and eSports. Through online gaming, live broadcasts, and offline eSports, IEG assists the company in leading the global interactive entertainment market to create better interactive entertainment content experiences for users.
- Be involved in the construction of operating platforms for Tencent game products, including scenarios: backend development, data backend development, big data backend development, and web backend development work scenarios.
- Be responsible for the development of platforms related to system operations, database applications, big data systems, and marketing product promotion.
- Control the infrastructure that drives day-to-day operations, leveraging areas such as big data and cloud computing.
- This role will start in 2020 or 2021, depending on the candidate’s graduation timeline.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Fluency in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is required to communicate with managers, teams, and other stakeholders in China.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, software development or related fields.
- Solid understanding of data structures and databases.
- Strong reasoning and analytical skills.
- Passion for computer programming and Linux programming experience is a plus.