Tencent’s Cloud and Smart Industries Group (CSIG) explores the interactions between users and industries to create innovative solutions for smart industries via technological advancements such as cloud, AI, and network security. While driving the digitalization of retail, medical, education, transportation and other industries, CSIG helps companies serve users in smarter ways, building a new ecosystem of intelligent industries that connect users and businesses.
- Potential career path: Cyber Security, Senior Network Engineer, Network Manager, Network Architect, etc.
- Plan and construct Tencent Cloud data center network, VPC, load balance platform. Improve operation and maintenance efficiency.
- Analyse and solve data center network problems, provide methodology, and improve technical ability in the team.
- Improve usability of network platform via technical method and process management.
- Proactively identify, provide an optimisation plan for, and implement improvements for maximum efficiency.
- Fluency in spoken Mandarin and written Chinese is required to communicate with managers, teams, and other stakeholders in China.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Familiarity with major network devices and network protocols (For example: ospf, bgp).
- Understanding of system performance related issues.
- Fluent in one or more scripts like Shell, Python, and Perl.
- Willingness and potential to complete thorough training in Linux and data centre network protocols within the first 3 months of joining
- CCNA or CCNP
- Familiarity with TCP/IP, SDN.
- Experience in network plan, operation and maintenance
- Ability to troubleshoot problems in a Linux virtual network
- Fluency in Linux and common commands like awk, sed, grep, strace, tcpdump, gdb