The Interactive Entertainment Group (IEG) at Tencent is responsible for the R&D, operation, and development of the company's interactive entertainment business including games and eSports. Through online gaming, live broadcasts, and offline eSports, IEG assists the company in leading the global interactive entertainment market to create better interactive entertainment content experiences for users.
- Implement and maintain technologies on multiple cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Integrate CI/CD tools.
- Plan, develop, and deliver production database platforms in the cloud.
- Provide production databases on cloud 24X7 running technical support and services.
- This role will start in 2020 or 2021, depending on the candidate’s graduation timeline
- Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science, software development or related fields.
- Strong troubleshooting and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong in one or more coding languages, such as PHP, Shell, Python, Java etc.
- Understanding of IaaS (AWS, Azure, or GCP), and Linux systems will be a plus.
- Knowledge of database theory and database system architecture will be a plus.