Tencent Games is looking for Data Engineer (DE) with 2+ years’ experience:
- Design, build and launch extremely efficient and reliable data pipelines to move data across a number of platforms including Data Warehouse, online caches and real-time systems.
- Communicate, at scale, through multiple mediums: Presentations, dashboards, company-wide datasets, bots and more.
- Educate your partners: Use your data and analytics experience to ‘see what’s missing’, identifying and addressing gaps in their existing logging and processes.
- Leverage data and business principles to solve large scale web, mobile and data infrastructure problems.
- Build data expertise and own data quality for your areas.
- 2+ years of Python development experience.
- 2+ years of SQL experience.
- 2+ years of experience with workflow management engines (i.e. Airflow, Luigi, Prefect, Dagster, digdag.io, Google Cloud Composer, AWS Step Functions, Azure Data Factory, UC4, Control-M).
- 2+ years’ experience in custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance.
- Experience querying massive datasets using Spark, Hadoop, Presto, Hive, Impala, etc.