Tencent Business Development team is focus on partnership, investment initiative to bring value to our partners and scale our business together. We are looking for a talented individual to join this team and develop and execute on our Japanese strategy to enable Tencent Games’ long-term success. This role is responsible for building partnerships and identifying opportunities vary from investment and M&A to distribution and licensing etc.
- Build close relations with senior-level producers, directors and senior management with large and mid-sized Japanese game companies.
- Frequently talk to the aforementioned individuals to gather the latest market info and when opportunities arise, recommend strategic partnership with Tencent.
- Analyze Japanese game market and assist the Head of Japan to develop strategies for Tencent Games.
- 20+ years in game industry.
- Well-connected among game producers, directors and senior management at almost all major Japanese game companies.
- Wide and deep insights about the entertainment industry in general and Japanese game industry in particular (e.g. Can formulate rational arguments about the impact of the latest technological trends on Japanese game companies).
- Native in Japanese, business-level in English.