Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Director of Strategic Alliances to join our rapidly growing Pharma team. This role would focus on establishing and growing revenue streams from our pharma partners within the region.
- Effectively establish and manage relationships at assigned Life Science accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and ability for continued growth of Tempus business at the account
- Oversee and “own” the success of all Tempus projects/programs for assigned Life Science clients
- Have regular in-person engagement with all clients and key stakeholders at the account
- Gain a deep understanding of the key stakeholders, decision-making process, influence networks and “politics” of the account
- Align with delivery and others internally at Tempus to drive flawless execution of contracts
- Identify opportunities for upselling and new opportunity selling and effectively partner with Sales to drive new contracts
- Partner with Business Development account leads to align on overall account strategy
- Become an expert and leverage deep industry knowledge of RWD and Sequencing services
- Support account management and governance activities required to align account KPI’s and success plans
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Customer focused: You’ll have the opportunity to influence and partner with our most important clientele and bring value to the work they are trying to accomplish
- Action-oriented and organized: Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems
- Results-focused: Have deep relationships with pharmaceutical stakeholders and have shown a proven ability to navigate multi-faceted customer organizations with repeated success
- A leader: Can set an agenda that is aggressive, but realizable, and wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life. Gets energy from solving difficult problems
- Clear communicator: Shows exceptional project management, articulation of issues and an ability to navigate Tempus stakeholders across teams to solve problems
- Minimum 7+ years in client service/customer success/ alliance management serving Life Sciences sector (Pharma / Biotech)
- Preferably 5+ years working with companies who serviced Life Sciences companies on the R&D side and/or real-world data
- Track record of upselling and growing accounts
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical clients and their business/needs
Note to Employment Agencies:
Tempus values our relationships with our recruitment partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Tempus is not responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Tempus who is not a member of the Senior Leadership team.