Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
We are looking for a Director of Strategic Alliances to join our rapidly growing Pharma team. This role would focus on establishing and growing revenue streams from our pharma partners within the region.
- Effectively establish and manage relationships at assigned Life Science accounts to ensure customer satisfaction and ability for continued growth of Tempus business at the account
- Oversee and “own” the success of all Tempus projects/programs for assigned Life Science clients
- Have regular in-person engagement with all clients and key stakeholders at the account
- Gain a deep understanding of the key stakeholders, decision-making process, influence networks and “politics” of the account
- Align with delivery and others internally at Tempus to drive flawless execution of contracts
- Identify opportunities for upselling and new opportunity selling and effectively partner with Sales to drive new contracts
- Partner with Business Development account leads to align on overall account strategy
- Become an expert and leverage deep industry knowledge of RWD and Sequencing services
- Support account management and governance activities required to align account KPI’s and success plans
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Customer focused: You’ll have the opportunity to influence and partner with our most important clientele and bring value to the work they are trying to accomplish
- Action-oriented and organized: Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems
- Results-focused: Have deep relationships with pharmaceutical stakeholders and have shown a proven ability to navigate multi-faceted customer organizations with repeated success
- A leader: Can set an agenda that is aggressive, but realizable, and wins followers with a positive and energetic approach to work and life. Gets energy from solving difficult problems
- Clear communicator: Shows exceptional project management, articulation of issues and an ability to navigate Tempus stakeholders across teams to solve problems
- Minimum 7+ years in client service/customer success/ alliance management serving Life Sciences sector (Pharma / Biotech)
- Preferably 5+ years working with companies who serviced Life Sciences companies on the R&D side and/or real-world data
- Track record of upselling and growing accounts
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical clients and their business/needs