We are looking for a graphic design intern to join our brand team, focusing on shaping and maintaining our brand identity and creating visual continuity across all platforms.
As a graphic design intern, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of teams including marketing, events, communications, and business development to design concepts that articulate our capabilities and establish us as leaders in the industry. Please consider applying if you have an impressive portfolio spanning digital and print. All incoming applicants should be extremely detail-oriented and organized with experience in visually presenting complex topics in a clear and concise way.
This position is considered full-time, although flexible work arrangements may be available upon request. Additionally, all applicants should be open to start work in December and have the ability to work through April or May of 2020.
- Enhance and maintain our brand identity
- Develop presentations and templates for internal and external purposes
- Assist in development and production of printed marketing materials
- Coordinate with printers and other vendors throughout the production process
- Assist with web design for our company website and microsites
- Create visual content for social media
- Remain current on innovations in design, layout, and production consistent with industry trends and company needs
- 0-2 years real-world design experience
- Portfolio showcasing command of visual design principles, especially around typography, iconography, and information hierarchy
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign) as well as Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experience with video/visual effect programs including Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Experience with photography is a plus
- Excellent communication skills