With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of said data. Here at Tempus, we believe the greatest promise for the detection and treatment of cancer lies in the deep understanding of molecular activity for disease initiation, progression, and efficacious treatment based on the discovery of unique biomarkers.
We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem and redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We're looking to build a laboratory team focused on developing state of the art techniques for profiling of the human genome using functional genomic approaches. This team will collaborate across science teams as well as product, research, and business development teams to develop the most advanced platform for the human condition.
What you will do:
- Leverage molecular genomic engineering including functional genomics to decipher genomic regions and how they contribute to human disease.
- Work with cutting-edge biological modeling and computational teams to facilitate the development of deep learning algorithms and functional assays.
- Bachelors with 2+ years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in molecular biology and gene editing
- Substantial cell culture experience