Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage document-related operations in Tempus databases, including labeling, retention, distribution, data entry, and quality assurance
- Facilitate inter-departmental document requests with efficiency and accuracy
- Ensure all document-related procedures and communication are HIPAA-compliant
- Engage in timely issue resolution and reporting
- Identify missing documentation and coordinate with customer success to quickly resolve
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Show initiative and ability to work as part of a high-level team while working independently on mission-critical tasks
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly
- General office equipment and software knowledge and computer proficiency
- Typing speed: >50 WPM