Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical and research settings. Our provider partnerships are critical on this journey.
We are seeking an independent and motivated Clinical Content Lead. Within a fast-growing biotechnology and life sciences company, this individual will work with interdisciplinary teams to communicate important new biological, clinical and therapeutic insights derived from next-generation molecular testing in the oncology field, as well as in other disease areas.
What You’ll Do
Collaborate with a fast-moving team of content specialists, computational biologists, data scientists, oncologists, pathologists, software engineers, and research scientists to:
- Use clinical knowledge to help partners best utilize an ever-growing clinical and molecular database as well as custom-developed analytics tools
- Support a team in building, structuring and validating clinical content to help educate and inform internal and external partners
- Research, interpret and respond to escalated clinical questions that require a deep clinical expertise and knowledge of cancer
- Serve as a liaison between Tempus teams and partners in order to continuously support and improve external partner understanding and clinical / research workflows
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of next-generation DNA and RNA sequencing, clinical research concepts, and/or oncology.
- Ability to read and summarize primary scientific literature for a range of audiences, including laypersons and experts.
- Highly organized and systematic with ability to effectively prioritize in a dynamic and time sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and critical-thinking skills
- Experience in a fast-paced, flexible and continuously evolving environment
- Advanced scientific or medical degree (PhD, PharmD, MD, MSN, BSN)
- Experience managing projects in a cross-functional setting with the ability to communicate across the company to identify, analyze and translate datasets
- Experience with or knowledge of genomics, clinical oncology, immunology and other disease areas.
- Experience with or knowledge of bioinformatics and computational biology (statistics, algorithms).
- Experience with or knowledge of genomic data repositories.
- Experience using Google Drive and Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Experience using custom workflow tools and applications.