Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for an Accessioning Supervisor who will be responsible for overseeing day to day management of order processing.
What You’ll Do
- Operational management of the order processing workflow, including staff scheduling, prioritizing workload, quality and compliance oversight and managing needs of a growing lab.
- Hiring, training, mentoring, coaching, annual reviews, and recognition for the order processing team.
- Perform audits to ensure orders are progressing through the workflow.
- Identify and document occurrences that deviate from defined procedures.
- Analyze processes and continually make improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years experience working in a clinical field required
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated problem resolution and decision-making skills for operational and technical problems.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- Proven ability to communicate well across teams and functions.