Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
Tempus is on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in cancer clinical settings. With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally measure and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before, but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of that data. Here at Tempus, we believe the greatest promise for the detection and treatment of cancer lies in the deep understanding of molecular activity for disease initiation, progression, and efficacious treatment based on the discovery of unique biomarkers.
We're looking for two Marketing and Events Interns who are interested in a career in sales, marketing, or other customer-facing roles, and is passionate about changing the status quo for cancer care in the 21st century.
These positions are considered full-time, although flexible work arrangements are available for outstanding candidates!
What You’ll Do
- Support the sales and marketing team:
- Create and/or edit sales and clinical materials
- Assist in collateral production, ordering and fulfillment of sales assets
- Develop sales enablement tools and materials as needed
- Assist in the management of promotional items and collateral inventory.
- Support of sales operations activities:
- Ensure order tracking, shipment, and customer success throughout the sales process
- Support Marketing and Events:
- Engage in event/concept planning process, including but not limited to organizing trade show exhibits, choosing event venues, menu selections and managing invitation and RSVP processes.
- Handle logistics and execution of events, including ordering of event supplies, signage, swag, etc., and coordinate shipping & receiving of such items.
- Assist in tracking and reporting of event success through metrics
- In-progress toward (or completion of) a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in business, marketing, science, or related field
- Independent, self-starter attitude
- Adaptability with the ability to switch gears on a daily/weekly basis
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to coordinate multiple activities concurrently
- Passion for results and data-driven decision-making
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- MS Office Proficiency (Word, Excel and Powerpoint); Salesforce experience preferred
- Open to an hourly wage of $20/hr
- Must be self-motivated with an ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Digital marketing experience preferred