Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will have responsibility for planning and tracking the execution of bioinformatics software development.
- Work with technical leads to develop project plans–dig into tough problems and work to ensure that the technical solution will solve functional needs
- Work with product to define minimum viable products that meet business requirements
- Develop tools and processes to accurately estimate timelines for major scientific projects
- Assign and track work across a team of bioinformaticians to ensure deliverables are met on time and with exceptional accuracy
- Report project statuses, quality metrics, and general feedback to team leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally to ensure data is appropriately reflected and consumed by all Tempus teams
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in biological sciences, healthcare, or analytical field
- 3-5 years of project management or product experience
- Familiarity with SQL, Excel, and Tableau preferred
- Highly organized and systematic with ability to effectively prioritize in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment with minimal guidance
- Proven track record of executing complex projects with multiple cross-functional stakeholders
- Persistent and resilient person who thrives in a fast-paced, highly iterative environment
- Superior analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Solution-oriented mindset