Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Clinical Coordinator who will be responsible for the coordination between our lab, clients and patients.
- Responsible for specimen intake and processing
- Build and maintain effective relationships with laboratory employees
- Manage sample organization and return
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Able to work Tuesday-Saturday