Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup.
We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise
to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how
genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Inside Sales Specialist to join our rapidly growing Life Sciences team.
What You’ll Do
- Drive the business: Manage, prospect, and build relationships within your own book of business to drive revenue, maximize pipeline flow and ensure customer satisfaction
- Win promoters: Create rapport and identify opportunities with potential customers through a strong presence on the phone
- Differentiate Tempus in the market: Speak fluently about Tempus’ unique suite of sequencing assays, data structuring capabilities, analytical assets and clinical trial offerings to extend our unique position within the target accounts
- Leverage a consultative selling approach to build trust: Employ a nuanced enterprise approach to understand influencers, approvers and decision makers across the customer relationship and influence them to act quickly
- Own relationships: Stay on top of the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory environment, and emerging customer developments to incorporate into engagement approach; Follow biotech funding and co-development efforts
- Co-create an efficient Business Development engine: Hand-off warm opportunities to Business Development team to further move leads through the funnel
The successful candidate for this role will be:
- Entrepreneurial: You’ll have the opportunity to influence and grow with a rapidly growing enterprise that is high-energy, supportive and fun
- Action-oriented and organized: Proactive mindset that bridges ideas to implementable solutions, and can help move both internal and external stakeholders to quickly solve problems
- Results-focused: Have shown a proven ability to navigate multi-faceted customer organizations with repeated success
- Clear communicator: Shows exceptional articulation of issues and an ability to navigate Tempus stakeholders across teams to solve problems
- Tenacious: Has a strong drive to keep persisting with customers and is eager to deliver results
- BA or BS degree
- Minimum of three years of Sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and Salesforce CRM required
- Background in selling sequencing or clinical trial related services preferred
- Established relationships with pharmaceutical accounts is a plus, especially in Clinical Development and Translational Medicine
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Note to Employment Agencies:
Tempus values our relationships with our recruitment partners and will only accept resumes from those partners whom have been
contracted by a member of our Human Resources team to collaborate with us. Tempus is not responsible for any fees related to resumes
that are unsolicited or are received by any employee of Tempus who is not a member of the Senior Leadership team.