Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before, but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We are on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for a Jr. Clinical Trials Data Analyst who will work with our clinical and computational biology team on reports for clinical and research use.
- Works collaboratively within cross-functional teams at Tempus (including but not limited to scientists, pathologists, product development) to create customized clinical reports.
- Analyze patient clinical records and molecular testing results to identify potential clinical trials.
- Perform critical quality control functions in clinical report workflow.
- Support ongoing and future projects within the team.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a BS or MS degree in Genetics, Molecular Genetics, Cancer Biology or Biological Sciences.
- 0-2 years working experience.
- Oncology and medical terminology knowledge are strongly preferred.
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and adapt to new processes smoothly.
- Detail-oriented with strong critical-thinking skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work both independently and in a group setting.
- Excitement and drive to make a difference in a fast-paced energetic work environment!