assionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Customer Success Supervisor who will be responsible for the team coordinating between our lab, clients and patients.
- Operational oversight of all patient and order related activities and documents
- Operational oversight of tissue procurement and the collection of order items from various clinics and labs
- Hiring, training, annual reviews, recognition, coaching, and corrective action for the intake and document management teams
- Audit and oversight of databases and processes to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Identify, document and correct occurrences that deviate from defined procedures
- Analyze processes and continually make improvements to ensure accuracy and efficiency
- Work cross-functionally with Lab Operations and Product teams on building processes and tools to optimize the ordering process
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years experience working in the Clinical field, supervisory experience required
- Exceptional customer service skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, pathologists, and nurses by telephone and email
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills quickly, adapt to new processes, and communicate well across teams and functions
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated problem resolution and decision-making skills for operational and technical problems