Passionate about making a difference in the world of genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings. We are looking for a Clinical Scientist who will work with our computational biology team on reports for clinical and research use.
- Curate internal inherited and pharmacogenomic dataset
- Summarize somatic and inherited genetic test results and generate customized result reports
- Utilize in-house software tools to research and write reports
- Perform critical quality control functions reports workflow
- Perform research on genes and novel sequence variants to determine clinical relevance
- Assist in variant classification based on emerging scientific information
- MS or PhD degree in Cancer Genetics, Human Genetics or Biological Sciences
- Prior experience in a diagnostic laboratory, clinical report writing, and familiarity with human mutation databases, genome browsers, and HGVS nomenclature
- Pharmacogenomic experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated attention to detail, excellent communication and writing skills