Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
Tempo Automation is seeking a Manufacturing Technician to join our Production team in our San Francisco smart factory. This is a fantastic entry-level opportunity in a collaborative and innovative manufacturing space that is empowering the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond, to bring new innovations to the market, faster and better than ever before.
- Operate the various equipment used in the Printed Circuit Assembly process.
- Use tools such as calipers, microscopes, small hand tools, etc.
- Follow written and verbal work instructions and process procedures to complete tasks.
- Perform inspections, record measurements, and other quality tasks.
- The ability to learn new tools and processes quickly.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere, and comply with high-quality standards.
- Paid Time Off - We know that healthy and happy employees are ones that take time off to rejuvenate and clear their heads. We provide competitive, accrual-based paid time off for vacation and sick/personal days, in addition to separate paid time off for bereavement, jury duty, disability, and holidays.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the employee's premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stocked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Fridays.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART, and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer a variety of commuter benefits to assist with the journey to and from work.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.