Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
As a Senior Account Executive at Tempo, you will be responsible for managing our largest customer accounts and consulting with customers to understand their business and strategic goals throughout the customer lifecycle; ensure customer’s overall objectives are being met and value is being realized through the adoption of product and services.
**We are considering remote workers for this role*
- Work with our largest and fastest-growing customers to ensure continued growth and success.
- Establish and grow key relationships with executives and decision-makers across a full book of business.
- Partner closely with Sales leadership to mitigate churn risk and ensure ongoing customer success.
- Evangelize new product features/capabilities and provide customer feedback to Product, and Engineering teams.
- Work closely with our Program Management team to ensure customer schedules, needs, and production runs are on time and being met.
- And much more.
- 7-10 years of direct sales experience managing complex sales-cycles with demonstrated ownership of territory and account management.
- Passion for building long-lasting customer relationships and working cross-functionally within a diverse team to deliver outstanding results.
- A track record of managing stressful situations successfully.
- Experience building trusted relationships with executive sponsors and decision-makers.
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to align technology solutions to complex, multi-stakeholder business problems and utilize strategic thinking skills to solve customer problems.
- Technologically adept and business acumen focused with outstanding communication both written and oral, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to travel when required.
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.