Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
We are seeking a talented and motivated Document Control Specialist to join the Tempo Automation Quality team and support establishment of documentation standards and document control operations via application of quality management system principles. The individual will support Tempo Automation’s Quality team in instituting and maintaining training and submission/revision/approval of technical documents associated with the PCBA manufacturing process in accordance with ISO-9001, AS9100, and ISO-13485. The individual will support management of Tempo Automation’s Quality Management System activities for the greater organization. The position will report to the Director of Quality and the Sr. Quality System & Compliance Engineer, and interact cross-functionally across the organization to enable the success of Tempo Automation.
- Assist the Sr. Quality System & Compliance Engineer with authoring and revision of quality system procedures, specifications, SOPs, work instructions, manufacturing batch records and forms.
- Perform document processing and records handling; accurate data entry into databases, as required. Review documents for accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Identify changes needed for existing documentation processes to support continuous improvement.
- Serve as a change agent, training colleagues and providing understanding of document control and records management practices ensuring compliance of these practices across the organization.
- Support Quality audits and technical visits as needed.
- Review and control of documentation supplied by customers.
- Manage the Calibration compliance System. Making sure equipment is calibrated.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills, issue resolution skills.
- Document control using any EPR or quality system.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015.
- Successful experience writing and reviewing SOPs and other Quality documents.
- Direct experience with quality investigations, assessments, reviews and/or evaluations of Quality events (CAPAs, deviations, change control, document control, etc.).
- Team player with the ability to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience with working in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent organizational skills: Proactive, strong attention to detail, management of multiple tasks of varying complexity simultaneously.
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the employee's premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART, and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.