Tempo Automation is transforming the way companies innovate and bring new electronic products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality, and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s lifecycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive, and other key industries.
Tempo is hiring a Vertical Marketing Manager for our fast-growing Go-to-Market team. This role will be responsible for end-to-end marketing programs targeted at Tempo’s key growth verticals.
As a “marketing athlete” you’ve covered a broad range of responsibilities, from vertical growth strategy, to campaign ideation, content creation, campaign execution, and campaign management. You’ve leveraged classic campaign marketing fundamentals along with progressive multi-channel demand gen tactics to tell compelling stories that resonate with technical audiences.
- Become a subject-matter-expert in multiple verticals, their personas, pain points, motivators, and marketing opportunities.
- Develop customer acquisition campaigns to support aggressive growth targets.
- Produce industry-specific content to support all stages of the customer lifecycle.
- Manage omni-channel marketing programs, including performance tracking, reporting, and optimization.
- Partner with Demand Gen, Product Marketing, and Sales to build and maintain editorial calendar.
- Optimize marketing program budget and for maximum return and efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience in a campaign marketing, demand generation, product marketing, or similar position, ideally for software or SaaS products. Overall 4-6 total years of experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency with marketing automation systems; we use Pardot.
- Expertise in Salesforce, specifically report and dashboard building.
- Experience in gifting platforms; we use Sendoso.
- Working knowledge of attribution tools; we use LeanData.
- Excellent writing/communication skills; working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional teams.
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and sense of humor.
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the employee's premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART, and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.