Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated, data driven manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
As a Senior Software Engineer in the CAD team, you will work on creative solutions for the conversion and analysis of board designs (ECAD) to assist electrical engineers in the journey towards the realization of their products. You will work on visualization methods to present the results of that analysis to our stakeholders.
- Work with the Product team to understand the system requirements.
- Validate solutions set forth with Design For Manufacturing (DFM) engineers.
- Develop frontend and backend tools performing data extraction and visualization.
- Deliver microservices in a dedicated cloud infrastructure.
- Analyze and understand ECAD related standards and data formats.
- BSc. in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- +5 Years of experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of computer graphics technologies.
- Working experience with libraries such as NumPy, OpenCV, OpenGL, WebGL is a huge plus.
- Experience with Linear Algebra and good foundation in mathematics.
- High standards with regards to code quality and documentation.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.