Tempo Automation is seeking a motivated and qualified SMT Programmer with 4 or more years of experience with SMT, and more experience in the semiconductor and/or PCBA industry, to join our team!
This is a direct-hire opportunity that comes along with great benefits! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Develop and implement advanced processes and SMT methodologies
- Perform direct and failure analysis for Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
- Read and follow work instructions, company standards, and procedures.
- Perform tasks with a high degree of care and attention to detail (BOM/ECO/TCO/changes need to be done due to equipment/process limitations.
- Ensure all programs are up to date according to MPI and BOM/ECO/TCO/factory processes), error-free.
- Transmits programs from computer databases to SMT machines in a timely manner to help improve SMT efficiency.
- Keep the SMT databases/part library clean and up-to-date.
- Maintain and fine-tune all programs regularly and assist engineers or operators when needed.
- Committed to quality workmanship standards.
- Committed to customer/supplier as needed.
- Perform other related tasks that are assigned and work overtime as needed.
- Ensure efficient time management and work centers to meet production schedules.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing process
- Strong analysis and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Knowledge of SMT manufacturing process
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, and to discuss the broader vision.
About Tempo Automation:
Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.