As a Senior Salesforce (NetSuite & Boomi) Developer in the Enterprise Systems group, this individual is first and foremost an analytical and technical problem solver who can dive into unstructured environments to design and implement solutions.
Tempo's growth and rapid expansion drive the need for an experienced Salesforce.com (SFDC) Developer to drive automation of processes and reduce silos across our technology stack. You will be responsible for extensions to our back-office stack that serves the Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Factory Operations teams. As a Senior Salesforce Developer, you will help lead us in building world-class custom solutions using Salesforce functionality (APEX, SOQL, Lightning Components, etc.) and integrations to automate and optimize our Quote to Cash systems and processes to scale. We are in the process of deploying NetSuite, development /admin experience in NetSuite, in addition to Salesforce, is a huge plus.
You will partner with Salesforce administrators, various cross-functional engineers, business analysts, and third-party partners to support business strategies and objectives.
- Design the framework for Salesforce developer best practices at Tempo. You will establish what good looks like for others to follow.
- Using Salesforce APIs, partner with cross-functional Ads Product engineering teams to implement and maintain our Quote to Cash integrations to bring automation and optimization to our internal operational teams.
- Manage Salesforce engineering projects throughout the entire Salesforce.com development life cycle (including technical design, coding, testing, deployment, documentation, and support).
- Perform independent code reviews and certify code developed by self and other team members on the project.
- Follow Salesforce development best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions and test classes without creating technical debt and maintaining security in the application.
- Develop custom applications and perform testing using Salesforce Apex and Visualforce.
- Write tests, analyze, and implement high-quality code according to specifications.
- Partner with Business Systems Analysts and Salesforce Administrators to understand business requirements to build solutions that meet a scaling business's needs.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Technology, or other quantitative focus.
- A minimum of 5-10 years of professional experience as a Salesforce developer.
- Thorough understanding of data models, design considerations, and connected web services.
- Mastery of Salesforce.com including Sales Cloud and Service Cloud technical requirements, system configuration, and user requirements.
- Knowledge of ETL integrations with connected databases.
- Hands on experience with Dell Boomi a plus.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) or hybrid environments.
- Flexible with changing priorities and comfortable working independently.
- Must have Lightning Development experience.
- Knowledgeable in the following integrations and tools or equivalent: Netsuite, DocuSign, Marketo, Jira, Tray.io, CPQ, Big Query, Python, Airflow, Github, http requests etc.
- Experience in manufacturing systems is a huge plus.
- Ability to multi-task and deal with time pressure in an unstructured environment; ability to work through uncertainty.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- Able to structure and implement sustainable implementations from idea to design/prototype to production.
- Sound troubleshooting and problem-analysis skills across people, processes, and technology.
- Proven track record of achieving results through collaborating with multiple functions across a company.
- Ability to innovate in a fast-growing work environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
- Highly motivated self-starter who can grow the team and is passionate about the success of others.
- Strong professional etiquette and ability to provide support to clients, both internally and externally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages would be an advantage.
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee's premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years