Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated, data driven manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
We are seeking Full Stack Software Engineers to help us build proprietary software that will disrupt the way electronics are manufactured. We are working to revolutionize the electronics manufacturing industry by enabling companies to achieve their goals quicker and more efficiently, by providing prototypes in days, as opposed to weeks, or even months.
- Design, build, test and execute sophisticated software
- Actively contribute to reviews, and product discussions, while designing and developing new products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across Tempo
- Utilize, embrace, and advocate for engineering best practices
- Communicate openly, supporting and championing innovation and inclusivity
- 5+ years experience with Python
- 5+ years experience with web technologies in general
- Experience working in cloud infrastructure (we use AWS)
- Experience with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.