Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated PCBA manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
As Demand Generation Manager, you will be responsible for the overall planning, management and integration of marketing campaigns across various channels to engage, educate, and inspire electrical engineering and hardware professionals to build their next great product with Tempo Automation.
Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation, you’ll work closely with marketing, sales, and the internal subject matter experts to conceptualize campaign themes and goals/objectives, while ensuring a coordinated, cross-channel approach to account-based marketing that ultimately grows pipeline.
The ideal candidate enjoys being in a “hands-on” role and is both analytics driven and strategic. You bring superb project management skills to activating cross-channel campaigns including online advertising (LinkedIn/Google Ads), email, webinars, content syndication, eGifting / direct mail, social media, and more. You are well versed in campaign planning, defining and measuring success criteria, execution, budgeting and attribution reporting. You bring experience in partnering with the marketing and sales teams to make sure our campaigns have maximum impact.
- Expand and refine demand generation campaign programs across the buyer’s journey, with an emphasis on new customer acquisition.
- Help define the marketing playbook and develop an integrated marketing plan, including areas of investment and marketing mix recommendations.
- Manage campaign-level KPIs and ensure optimization in alignment with overall demand generation funnel targets for acquisition, expansion, and retention.
- Write, test, and optimize landing page and email copy for paid media, outbound and nurture programs.
- Manage paid media accounts for LinkedIn Ads and Google Ads.
- Monitor and optimize website for conversion.
- Project manage content creation and distribution including videos, infographics, e-books, emails, white papers, booth displays, webinar slides, blogs, social, case studies, webpages, advertising collateral.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years experience in a Demand Generation, Digital Marketing, Campaign Marketing, or similar position, ideally for software or SaaS products. Overall 4-6 years of experience preferred.
- Excellent writing/communication skills; working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Working familiarity with marketing automation systems like Marketo or Pardot, and with CRM systems like Salesforce.com.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional teams.
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and sense of humor.
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the employee's premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.