Tempo Automation is transforming the way electronic product companies innovate and bring new products to market. Tempo’s breakthrough, software-automated, data driven manufacturing platform delivers unprecedented speed, quality and transparency at the most critical time in a product’s life cycle – prototype through new product introduction – when fast iteration and time to market are imperatives. Customers who count on Tempo Automation for this strategic advantage include the leading innovators in aerospace, medical technology, semiconductor, industrial technology, automotive and other key industries.
We are looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Representative to help us break into new accounts and industries.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for generating new business through outbound prospecting, cold calling, following-up on marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and building relationships over time through ongoing prospect outreach and education. The target audience is Engineers and Managers, Directors, and VPs of Engineering.
Tempo is a place where self starters, team players, and growth oriented sales hunters find success. As an Inside Sales Representative at Tempo, you will develop expert knowledge and proficiency in our offerings and be a subject matter expert in one of the most important technologies in our industry today. ISRs will be expected to articulate the Tempo value proposition to prospects without assistance. They will be expected to close simple deals or qualify complex transactions for account executives. They will continue to nurture / educate and strengthen relationships with prospects that have not yet completed the sales cycle.
- A 4-year Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 Year Sales Development - Inside Sales Experience - Enterprise Software Sales, or equivalent experience
- 2 to 3 years of experience in selling or generating demand for technical products such as enterprise IT solutions (BI, data analytics, security software, risk management software or networking performance) preferred
- Consistent record of achievement or overachievement against assigned goals/quotas
- Ability to make 50 - 60 phone calls per day, as needed
- Demonstrated familiarity with multiple Sales Methodologies
- Experience in a leading-edge technology firm is a plus
- Experience interacting with / selling to engineers (electrical, mechanical, manufacturing) and/or supply chain teams is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including setting internal and external goals and delivering presentations.
- Demonstrated competency with Salesforce.com
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Exhibits self-motivation and is relentless in pursuit of creating their own success
- High energy and contagious optimism
- A tendency to lead conversations & is clear with next steps
- Adaptability and thrives on environments where they can grow
- Confidence in handling of objections and conflict
- Loves to problem solve and uses all tools available to deliver a compelling and actionable solution
- Keen situational awareness within a team environment
- A strong executive presence, with polish and dedication to customer outcomes
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the employee's premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and discuss the broader vision.