Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond, bring new innovations to the market faster and better than ever before.
We are actively sourcing for an experienced AP Accountant, to join our growing Finance organization. The main scope of this role will be managing all accounts payable duties including: Job costing and expense reporting. You will be the go-to for these areas and responsible for ensuring all payments and expenditures are tracked.
- Maintain accounts payable workflows by setting up new vendors, invoices, and expense coding in Bill.com
- Maintain the AP inbox and route all invoices to Bill.com
- Review daily Bill.com exceptions for investigation and resolution
- Responsible for the processing, reviewing, tracking, and general ledger posting of job costs for multiple projects
- Communicate with supply chain, sales, and operations to manage invoice coding
- Answer inquiries and perform job cost analysis and reporting as needed
- Process employee expense reports and review supporting documents
- Collaborate with colleagues to coordinate prepaid and accrual entries
- Manage vendor communications and relationships with functional owners
- Maintain internal controls and make recommendations for improvements when necessary
- 3-5 years of Accounting experience
- Degree in accounting or related field, preferred
- Previous manufacturing experience preferred
- Reliable, team player, and able to adapt quickly and easily
- Detailed-oriented, excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and prioritize multiple deliverables
- Experience with accounting software, preferably Bill.com, Expensify, and NetSuite
- Proficiency with Google Drive, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART, and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.