Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to the market faster and better than ever before.
We’re seeking an Executive Assistant to directly support our CEO, as well as other Executive leadership staff. In this role, you will be tasked with enabling executive’s efficiency through schedule and information management, keeping the team productive and effective by providing solid structure and time management, and being a point of contact with the rest of the organization, and with outside individuals (investors, customers, vendors, etc.).
- Provide executive support to CEO, and various VP’s (People, Product, Finance, Operations, and Manufacturing, etc.)
- Manage schedules, prioritizing appropriately whilst ensuring executives are where they need to be throughout the day
- Prepare, schedule and coordinate internal and external meetings
- Facilitate communications internally and externally
- Manage ad-hoc tasks as they arise throughout the day
- Assist executives with expense reports
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 3 years of previous experience directly supporting a C-level staff member
- Superb written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organization skills with the ability to successfully juggle and prioritize multiple people’s calendars and tasks, at once
- Excellent time management skills, keeping meetings and individuals on course
- Superior attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, tact, and discretion
- Prior experience supporting multiple executives
- A proactive nature, always promoting improvements where needed
- High proficiency with Google Suite, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Flexible Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional Benefits Package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly Lunches and Office Snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack pantry and weekly, free company-wide lunch to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits Package – However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.